What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
your data protection rights
Iconic Riviera would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Iconic Riviera for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Iconic Riviera correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Iconic Riviera to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Iconic Riviera erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Iconic Riviera restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Iconic Riviera’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Iconic Riviera transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you use our services
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, contact us, or provide feedback.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up for our newsletter.
How will we use your data?
Iconic Riviera collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Understand what countries our Website is popular in.
- Understand which content is most popular with our Users.
We will never sell your information to any third party. We may send you an email newsletter that has an advertisement in it with a tracking link. If you click to view more about the advertiser, that advertiser might track you.
When Iconic Riviera processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, our payment processor and credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Iconic Riviera would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner advertisers.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Iconic Riviera from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- Knowing your language preferences
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Iconic Riviera uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Iconic Riviera uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Iconic Riviera sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered non-personal information.
Our Website uses “Cookies” to identify the areas of our Website that you have visited. A Cookie is a small piece of data stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser.
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
Embedded content from YouTube
Articles on this site may include embedded YouTube videos. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
FACEBOOK MESSAGING SERVICES
We use Facebook’s Messenger service to allow Website Users to contact us in an easy and quick way. Facebook uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data may be shared with other Facebook services. Facebook may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit the Facebook Privacy & Terms web page.
ALEXA Analytics SERVICES
Alexa Internet is a web analytics service offered by Amazon that tracks and reports website traffic. Amazon uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data may be shared with other Amazon services. Amazon may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Alexa Internet, please visit the Alexa Internet Privacy & Terms web page.
GOOGLE Analytics SERVICES
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Payments processing SERVICES
We provide paid products and/or services on our Website. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
For People Who Purchase Advertising Services
We collect your personal information when you register with us (“User”), when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services or otherwise contacting us.
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name, Email Address and Contact Data
- Payment Information. If you choose to buy one of our Policy, we collect payment information through our payment processor. All payment information is securely stored by our payment processor and we do not have access to your sensitive information, such as credit card number or security code.
- Business Information. If you choose to purchase advertising on our Website, we may ask specific information related to your business in order to create the Policy.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
IconicRiviera.com is owned by Bobo Ventures LLC.